Leading codec manufacturer Tieline has announced the release of new firmware v3.04.14 supporting a range of highly anticipated new features in Gateway and Gateway 4 codecs.
Major features in this release include:
• Support for Icecast and SHOUTcast HTTP streaming.
• Support for ST 2022-7 AoIP redundant streaming and stream statistics.
• Support for SAP discovery.
• New User Defined programs which allow creation of audio streams without using templates.
• Support for Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
• HTML5 Web-GUI headphone controls.
“This release supports exciting new features like HTTP Streaming, ST 2022-7 compliant redundant streaming, Dynamic DNS, as well as flexible program configuration enhancements,” said Doug Ferber, VP Sales Americas. “Customers are excited we are delivering a new program configuration workflow that supports creating audio streams on the fly without interruptions to existing connections. We have also integrated Icecast and SHOUTcast HTTP streaming support and numerous other AoIP enhancements.”
The new release is a free upgrade for existing customers.
Release notes for all new features can be viewed, and firmware downloaded, from the support page for each codec available via www.tieline.com/support.