Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline today announced a new firmware upgrade v2.18.74 that delivers a range of exciting new features for Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA codecs.
“This new firmware release adds to an already impressive range of features in Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA codecs,” said Charlie Gawley, VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “For new and existing customers we have upgraded IP security settings, plus we have new features which improve codec flexibility and usability.”
Features in the v2.18.74 release include:
- Support for STUN.
- The ability to import/export individual programs.
- Upgraded security features including CSRF protection and enhanced firewall settings.
- Updates to GPIO functionality, including virtual IOs and enhanced rules functionality.
- Support for asymmetric encoding and codec host names.
- Improvements to Speed Dialing.
Click here to download the new v2.18.74 firmware for Tieline Bridge-IT, and Brige-IT XTRA codecs.