At IBC 2016 ORBAN Stand 8.D93 will introduce the iMix 5.1 headphone Monitor.
Key Features of the iMix 5.1 Headphone Monitor;
- Headphone monitor 5.1 surround program audio using the latest version ITU-R BS.1770 loudness measurement system.
- Uses any type of headphone, including open back, close back, in-ear or ear buds.
- No need for individual HRTF calibration or special setup.
- No proprietary encoding is needed to accurately render a discrete 5.1 soundstage with complete stability.
- Test tone locations are rendered with absolute image integrity including Black & Lane’s Identification Tones for Surround (BLITS) and SWOOP tests.
- Adds no Artificial Ambiance to your mix.
Designed for critical monitoring and quality control the iMix 5.1 Monitor is the first surround headphone system in the world that doesn’t rely on an artificial ambiance or special encoding to create 5.1 surround in headphones. DaySequerra’s patent-pending DSX Headphone Surround algorithm delivers a rock-solid soundfield and features the latest version ITU-R BS.1770 loudness measurement.
The iMix 5.1 Monitor uses any type of headphone without the need for individual HRTF calibration or special setup – including open and close back headphones, in-ear monitors or ear buds.
No proprietary surround encoding is required to accurately render a discrete 5.1 sound stage with complete stability. Test tone locations are rendered with absolute image integrity including BLITS tones and SWOOP tests without the need for artificial ambiance that masks the program audio.
Designed to be used by broadcasters, production houses, content creators, recording studios, mastering houses and HDTV networks the iMix 5.1 Monitor represents the only completely compatible, non-ambient-creating surround headphone monitoring technology available.
Built-in webserver and AES inputs on BNC connectors are standard; balanced analog and HD-SDI inputs are optional.