The multi award winning Report-IT has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first!
Report-IT turns your iPhone or Android smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
At the touch of a button broadcast live IP audio over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP codec in the studio. Perfect for remote broadcasts, live reports or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting.
- Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button.
- Use the high quality mic on your iPhone or Android smartphone to prerecord up to 20kHz quality high fidelity audio, then file reports via FTP automatically.
- Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio.
- Attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third party microphone adapter cable.
- Automated IP packet jitter buffering via Tieline’s SmartStream IP technology.
- The low delay Opus and Tieline Music coding algorithms, offering 15kHz quality at bit rates as low as 24kbps!
- Fast, secure and flexible deployment with full remote control of every user account from anywhere with an internet connection.
Report-IT also supports:
- Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist ingest and content management software.
- TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps for iPhone, or any compatible Android editing apps.
- One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates
- Bidirectional 15kHz mono audio at low bit rates, supporting live two-way interviews and communications
- Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
- Store, play back and edit recording details
- Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
- Share 20kHz recordings via FTP file transfer
- Insert pre-recorded grabs and interviews while you are broadcasting live to the studio
- Audio Editing: Top and tail, or highlight and save only the best elements of your audio recording for live playout or FTP transfer
- Supports integration of the TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps (Apple devices only)
- Use any compatible Android app where applicable.
- Support for Opus encoding
- Includes Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist file sharing compatibility.