The INOmini 633 is a sensitive and selective FM and FM/RDS receiver for professional applications. It receives standard analog FM broadcast transmissions and works as a ‘confidence monitor’ or as a rebroadcast receiver in FM translator service.
The 633 also decodes and displays data from RDS/RBDS data groups. The front panel USB port supplies a raw RDS stream to be used with the supplied software and any PC for further monitoring, logging, qualification and analysis of the RDS/RBDS data groups.
In addition to essential alarms the front-panel LCD display is host to numerous menus, enabling easy setup and display of both signal quality and RDS information.
- Sensitive and selective DSP-based receiver
- Receives worldwide-standard FM radio broadcasts and associated RDS data
- Offers ‘Extended-Band’ coverage down to 64MHz
- Easy setup using the LCD screen and jog-wheel navigation of the receiver’s menu tree
- Front-panel display of most-essential FM RDS information including RT+ ‘tagging’ data; USB port sends RDS data to any PC for analysis
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel ‘tallies’ for Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss
Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz in 100kHz steps
≤ 10μV for 50dB monaural FM S/N
AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE
RDS FIELDS DISPLAYED
AF, CT, DI, M/S, PI, PS, PTY, PTYN RT, RT+, TA, TP; Groups Received
PROGRAM AUDIO OUTPUT(S)
+4dBu balanced Analog Left/ Right (XLR), 200-ohm source impedance
AES Digital (XLR), 44.1kHz sampling rate
Front-Panel Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS)
Raw RDS data for external analysis (software provided)
Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs for Carrier Loss and Audio Loss
12VDC at 140mA. A ‘wall-outlet transformer’ (WallWart®) switching-type power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.
An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space, or the 633 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.