Merlin is the newest addition to Tieline’s powerful family of IP audio codecs and is designed to deliver rock solid, high fidelity IP audio over an extensive range of public and private IP networks.
- High reliability over IP networks without Quality of Service
- Powerful audio and data routing
- Simple local or remote command and control
- Recallable connection programs
- Ability to create two mono connections to different Tieline IP codecs, or smartphones using Report-IT.
Merlin will connect to all Tieline IP broadcast codecs, including G3, Bridge-IT and Genie codecs and Report-IT Enterprise smartphone applications.
It has dual 1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) onboard Ethernet ports, dual redundant power supplies, audio silence detection and IP network backup solutions to ensure you’re always on the air. Automated network failure detection provides switching to a backup IP LAN connection.
Merlin is specifically designed to deliver a wide variety of point-to-point and remote broadcast connections over the full suite of wired and wireless IP networks, including:
- Public Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Private Local Area Networks (LANs)
- 3G and 4G wireless Networks #
- Wi-Fi and WiMAX Networks #
Please see ‘Tieline Merlin Stereo Brochure’ in Product Resources