The INOmini 635 is a Web-enabled FM receiver for remote signal monitoring. Installed at a transmitter/translator site or any remote location, it streams off-air audio or a wired audio feed back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
The browser interface enables remote tuning, displays audio levels and RDS data, and logs signal parameters. Email, SMS messaging and SNMP protocols are fully supported.
- Remote monitoring at transmitter / translator sites
- Tunes the Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz
- Analog AUX input monitors hardwired audio feeds
- Full dynamic browser support including audio
- Streaming through the Web interface
- Logs RSSI, Audio Loss, RDS Errors
- Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
- Measures audio levels for accurate diagnosis
- Easy to set up and use
- Headphone jack
Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz in 100kHz steps.
=10uV for 50dB monaural SNR.
Audio Frequency Response
±1dB, 30Hz–15kHz; 50µs/75µs de-emphasis.
Program Line Input
Active-balanced (XLR) left/right analog inputs; internal jumpering for +4dBu or –10dBu “zero-VU” levels; local and remote switching between off-air and line feeds.
LAN (RJ-45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet.
12VDC at 140mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included.
An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.