Shively Model 6814
True Circular Polarisation
Handles 25 kW per Bay
Multiplexes over 6 MHz Bandwidth
Shively Standard Features:
- Ring Stub Design
- Consistently Predictable Patterns
- Low Weight and Windload
- Digital Ready
- Pattern Studies Available
- No Factory Personnel Needed to Install
- Adjustable Fine-Matching Transformer
- Radomes and Deicers Available
- Rugged Corrosion-Resistant Mounts
- Works with Regular Towers; No Need for Special Frequency-Sensitive Tower Sections
- Pressure Relief Valve for Easy Purging of the System
- Special Spacing, H/V Ratios, Null Fill and Beam Tilt Available
- Performance Specifications:
1.05 : 1 ± 200 kHz for a single-frequency antenna.
1.1 : 1 over ± 200 KHzfor a dual frequency antenna with up to 6 MHz frequency separation.
Azimuth Pattern Circularity:
Horizontal component ±1.5 dB on pole.
Female 4-1/16 in flange, except for 1-bay antenna: 3-1/8 in EIA