- Long-life low-energy LED technology lasts years longer than incandescent lights.
- Weather proof, corrosion resistant housing of heavy-duty anodized aluminum.
- Side and Bottom mounting holes are positioned for easy universal installation.
The A-LIOL2 LED Obstruction Light is an economical alternative to incandescent lighting for towers or masts. Rugged construction, low power consumption and long life make this ideal for structures requiring a Low-Intensity light. This light has been designed to meet the Australian CASA MoS part 139 requirements, subsection 9.4.6.
The A-LIOL2 unitizes a tightly regulated power supply to maintain consistent photometric output under a wide range of operating conditions. As a result the light is highly resistant to voltage swings, brown-outs, surges and spikes. The same features that provide steady illumination also make the A-LIOL2 uniquely suited for use where intense RF fields may be encountered.
Austin’s A-LIOL2 may be operated as an independent unit, or be installed as part of a complete set of beacons and side-lights. It is also compatible with existing photocell controls.
The A-LIOL2 utilizes redundant LED elements, so light output is maintained at required levels in the unlikely event of multiple LED failures.
- Input Voltage: Nominal 115 or 240 volts at 50/60 Hz.
- Constant Light Output that meets or exceeds regulatory requirements for input voltages ranging from 100 to 130 volts, or 205 to 255 volts.
- Maximum Load: 0.11 amps – 14 VA (at 115 volts input); Australian model specs to come
- Electrical Fittings: Capable of side or bottom mounting, using 3/4″ NPT or M20 x 1.5 metric fittings.
- Physical Mounting: Pipe or flat base plate may be used. Universal tower mounting brackets are an optional extra.
- Total Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kgs)
-55 to +55 C
Meets or exceeds:
CASA MoS 139 9.4.6
Terminal block will accept up to #12 stranded wire.
On terminal block
Electrical / Mounting Fittings:
1 side port and 1 bottom port. Either 3/4 NPT or M20 x 1.5 metric thread.
Flat Plate Mounting:
3 mounting holes, 5/16″ (8 mm). (See diagram on right)
prismatic glass globe.
Cast Aluminum housing.
Neoprene weather gaskets.
14 lbs. 8 x 8 x 15
6.3 kgs. 21 cm x 21 cm x 38 cm
|100 V||115 V||130 V|
|65 mA||79 mA||108 mA|
|6.5 VA||9.1 VA||14 VA|
|205 V||230 V||255 V|
|35 mA||41 mA||52 mA|
|7.2 VA||9.4 VA||13.3 VA|