5 kW power rating per bay
Radomes & de-icers not required.
Shively standard features:
- Low weight and windload
- Rugged corrosion-resistant mounts
- Easy to install – minimum maintenance
- Non-pressurized (it is recommended that multi-bay systems be pressurized)
- Pattern studies and directional patterns available
Polarization: Vertical only.
Frequency range: 87.5-108 MHz
VSWR: Better than 1.3 : 1 over the FM band
Dimensions (per bay): 142.s cm x 105.6 cm x 14 cm
Materials: External parts: durable stainless
Input connection: One bay: female 1-5/8″ EIA.
No. of bays Peak Gain Power
Power dB rating (kW)
1 1.44 1.58 5
2 3.16 4.99 10
3 4.95 6.95 14
4 6.73 8.28 14
6 10.27 10.11 14
- Arrays are provided with a 1-5/8” input power divider as standard. For higher power inputs, or custom configurations including beam tilt/ null-filling, please contact the factory.
- Gain and patterns depend on mounting geometry.
- Gain figures are derived from the computed vertical pattern directivity and include the losses in the antenna feeds