Inovonics new AARON 655 employs a sensitive FM / HD Radio SDR-based receiver that invariably returns to the programmed frequency and reception mode following a power interruption. In addition to FM and HD1-8 program sources for rebroadcast, the 655 accepts analog, AES-digital and streaming program inputs with fallback-priority selection. Outputs are FM-stereo-multiplex (MPX) as well as both analog and AES digital program line outputs and output streaming.
- Accepts FM & HD1-8 program sources for re-broadcast
- Also supports analog, AES-digital, and streaming inputs
- RDS encoder that can either pass or regenerate incoming RDS
- Can reformat HD Radio ‘PAD’ data for RDS retransmission
- Unparalleled sensitivity, selectivity, and RF shielding